Sunday, October 08, 2006

Making an exhibition of myself.

The long awaited (by me, anyway) MC2 anthology will be launched on the Wednesday 8th November at the Custard Factory Vaad Gallery. If you're in the area, pop by, and buy yourself a copy. There will be an exhibition of the original artwork from the book as well as some light refreshments. I'll be there, (as long as the free beer lasts, anyway!) pimping my artwork so come along for the novelty value of seeing me in a suit. (I've got a nice tie now, BB!) I might even sign the book for you, as I've recently learned joined-up writing and I want to show off.
I've posted the picture of my last exhibition at the Vaad, as we found this lurking in the camera the other day.

2 comments:

claireylove said...

I didn't really noticed that I thought the tie looked bad until I saw it on the photos. Before that I didn't really notice it all. Isn't that all a man wants from any item of clothing - not to draw to much attention to itself?

Mick said...

I'm glad you didn't really noticed!
I think your opinion that men wear clothes not to get noticed is a little sweeping- Look at Timmy Mallett!
Why wear a suit to a wedding in the first place if that was the case?