Friday, February 01, 2008

Got it covered.



Hey there! Long time no see. I've been busy working on Septic Isle, and I'm on the home stretch now, all the pencils are done, and I'm now inking the last few pages. I've stopped for a bit, to show you the fantastic cover, by the outrageously talented Declan Shalvey. It's been on here before, but this is the completed one, with the coverlines and everything. Cool, eh? Also, a little ambition of mine has been realised; I've got my name on the cover of the comic! (I've had my name on a back cover, and on the inside cover, but never on the front.Fame at last!) When it comes out, I want all seven of you to go out and buy a copy, right?

Anyway, I hope you're all well, but I've got to get back to my drawing board! See you soon.

1 comment:

Madeley said...

That is certainly a damn fine cover. Looking forward to reading it.