Monday, March 17, 2008

Still here!!

Hiya. It's been a while since I last posted, I know. But, I've got a perfectly valid excuse in that I've been distracted by my lovely new girlfriend and I've been busy either at work or travelling to historical cities in the south of England (which I may blog about in the near future).

This post is about other people's blogs, basically. Over at Andy Winter's blog, he's been saying lovely things about the artwork I did for his fantastically scripted Septic Isle book, a book which is getting ever-nearer to being unleashed on an unsuspecting world. I do love blowing my own trumpet, but it's even better having someone else blow one for you. I'm very proud of this book, and I'm hoping it goes down well with readers. I might post some images soon, but I want all seven of my readers to buy a copy, and if I post a lot of my art, it may deter people from doing so! Watch this space.

Also, at Madeley's fantastic Fractal Hall he posts about one of my favourite topics ie. Movie posters, so, in response, I'd thought I'd post a favourite of mine:




Anyway, I promise to update a bit more often in future, but I'm going away now.

1 comment:

Madeley said...

Cheers for the kind words, and good choice on the poster OH MY GOD IT'S WOGAN MY EYES MY EYES