Friday, May 05, 2006

Pow! Biff!


Hiya! See that newspaper cutting? (Ignore the headline. I know it's crap. At least it's not of the 'Pow! Biff! Comics Grow Up!' type of headline that every other comic-related article tends to have.) That's me, that is. They're not all me; I don't have five interchangable heads like Worzel Gummidge. I'm the very slim, dapper, young-looking sex symbol in the middle. This was in the Birmingham Mail, my local paper, about a week ago. It could've been worse; I look nearly normal. My friend Mikey Ball (top right) had his full name printed, which gets him confused with a chubby chanteur who was in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, and his photo makes him look like a sex case. The article is about the exhibition that I wrote about in a previous post.
Apparently, it was a success, but my phone is not exactly ringing off the hook with offers of work yet.
Do you need any comic art? Do you have lots of disposable income? Give me a call. I'm very reasonable. ( Certain people might laugh at that last sentence.)

No comments: