Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Colour Me In, Badd.

Here in Birmingham we have an event called ArtsFest. In their infinite wisdom, Birmingham City Council have chosen me to do the art for their 'Arts Champion' leaflet. I spoke to a very nice young lady today who said lots of nice things about my artwork, and I've got the gig! The leaflet will be a black and white superhero comic strip and one of the panels will be blank so kiddies can design a superhero's vehicle and colour the strip in as part of a competition. So if you're in Brum between 8-10 September, pick up an ArtsFest flyer! Colour it in! I won't!

2 comments:

claireylove said...

Congratulations to you, Mr Secret Identity - hurrah!

Mick said...

Welcome back! Cheers for the congrats, but I wouldn't hurrah just yet; Wait until you see it....