Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Birthday of a blog.

Ahh, there you are.
This blog is one year old today. If only I knew then what I know now. Which is fuck all.
Here is my first post, if you're interested in how all this started.
I kind of started this blog as somewhere to post my artwork, and hopefully get some paid work, but we all know how that panned out. Never mind. You'll have to make do with my opinions then, I'm afraid.
Thanks to everyone that's left a comment, good and bad, and those secretive sods who lurk around, but still take an interest in whatever shit I'm moaning about that day. Thanks also to those people who leave me comments about penis enlargers and erection pills. They're very useful, they've changed my life and if I ever meet the fucker who told you about my 'problem', I'm going to rip their eyes out and poke my brand-new enlarged penis in their eye socket.
(My male pride wants me to tell you that there isn't really a 'problem' with my 'downstairs', I was joking. Honest.)
Oh well, I'm off now to bake my blog a cake, and stick a candle in it. I won't ask it to make a wish, as that would be silly.

No comments: