Friday, February 20, 2009

Three years and counting...

Well, technically, it's not until tomorrrow, but I'll probably be too busy to post anything (Villa are playing Chelsea) , so I'm doing it today.

Secret Identity is three years old. Yep, I've been doing this since 2006. It's had over 10,000 hits (since I've been counting, anyway), not bad for a blog which is basically about me moaning! I've also gotten extremely bored with the way the blog looked, so I've changed that. I'm not sure about the result, let me know what you think.

Thanks go out to everyone who reads this blog. It's great knowing that some people actually read this stuff. I hate talking to myself.

Cheers.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice new look. Happy Birthday, Secret Identity – your pressie (a Coldplay boxset) is in the post.

Mick said...

#fixed 'pleased' expression#

Awww, brilliant! Just what I've always wanted!

Have you kept the receipt?

Mick said...

Oh, and good luck for tomorrow. May the best team (Villa, obviously) win.

Unknown said...

Looks like Hiddink's appointment has already paid dividends. We'd have lost that under Scolari.

Mick said...

Villa played well in the second half, but I don't think we did enough to win. Now I'm just hoping Arsenal lose to Sunderland!

jamie said...

yeah...
what?