Monday, March 30, 2009

I've been expecting you, Mister Bond, but you didn't bloody show up!

Like I said before, I've not been posting much because I've been drawing. None of it is paid work, but I'm trying to build up a portfolio of new stuff. I've nearly finished page three of a self-penned strip which will be a four or five pager eventually, I'll show you that stuff when it's all done. I've also spent some of my time doing the picture below, as I was going to the Memorabilia show at the NEC and I heard George Lazenby was going to be there, and I was going to get him to sign it and it would've been a nice geeky thing to add to my collection of Bond stuff. He wasn't there. He might've been hiding (he is a master spy, after all) but I don't think he was there. Anyway, I'll let you know what else was at the show in another post (when I've got time!), but I wanted to share the On Her Majesty's Secrety Service pic with you, because I'm quite proud of it. Here it is (click on it for a larger image):




MICK TRIMBLE WILL RETURN IN

'A FOUL MOOD'

3 comments:

jamie said...

i feel terrible.
nice art,though.

Mick said...

Don't feel bad, it was a good day otherwise!

jamie said...

phew,i'm glad you feel like that.
let's do it again one day.