Friday, August 18, 2006

Stick It Up Your Bollocks *

Apparently, Aslan hasn't won Big Brother. The continual winter is about to go on in Narnia a bit longer.
I'm so happy Big Brother is about to finish. I've only watched about ten minutes of it, and that ten minutes involved someone shouting 'wankers'. Exactly what I was thinking. Now they can put something decent in the papers. I don't care who is favourite to win, and I'm sick of seeing the various unattractive contestants in various states of undress on the front of the paper.
The world is in a shit state, and the only thing that sells papers is Big Brother? For fuck's sake....

*Title courtesy of Roy Keane.

2 comments:

Clive_Evil_C said...

But Big Brother isn't in the decent papers right? So why should it be a problem!

Mick said...

I'm working class! I don't read 'decent' papers!
I don't live that far from work, and I've only got half an hour for my lunch, so I've not got time for a broadsheet. I usually read the Daily Mirror, which has a page dedicated to how much it hates Big Brother, but it still has the bloody page! I think I'll stop buying a paper, now. I'll just read the 'Metro', the free paper you get on the bus.
We sometimes get a broadsheet on Sunday, though. Depends on the free DVD.
Aren't the minutiae of my life fascinating?